Wednesday, November 7, 2012

New stuffs! .tsg. Basic Bra!

New stuffs ! by ⓢⓤⓖⓐⓡⓟⓛⓤⓜ

Horns: Chus! - Galaxia Horns ~ Young Frankenstein (♥looove these)
Hair: ::Exile:: This Years Love:Fairytale (Tinted the flowers a darker color)
Choker:  -TSH- Dolly Choker *NEW*
Bra: .tsg. Basic Bra - Lavendar *NEW*
Skin: .tsg. - Angel in B Tone Light Brow
Makeup: .tsg. - Matte Pout in Lilac & .tsg. Tintable Textured Blush, Moles from mijn.bötique
Eyes: .tsg. - Sleepy - Lavendar *NEW*
Lashes: Candy Mountain - Dolly Falsies & Ni.Ju - Hime Yuu Lashes
Boobs: Lolas! - Push-Up
Boob Skin: BGTT - Skin Applier for TSG B Tone
Titty Tattoo: .tsg. Titty Tattoo: Paw Prints

This might be my favorite bra set that I've made because it's so simple and reminds me of the bra's I wear on a daily basis. If you havent noticed, I've been on a underwear creating spree, but I think this will be my last for a very long time! I feel like I should be moving on from undergarments. Afterall, a SL girl can only have SO many pixel panties.

It comes in these snazzy colors, which match the other 2 undergarment sets I've released. Comes with the bra Only, can be worn with most implants & applier sold separately as always.

Isn't my choker collar kawaii as fuck?!?!


Special thanks to Jade Composer for making it and sending it to me! ♥
It's amazing and comes in many different colors and lace optional all in one choker, it's super affordable and well made. She worked really hard on it! Check it out!



No comments:

Post a Comment